Submitting New Cases
In considering new matters, the firm typically requests a variety of materials relevant to the client’s technology (preferably in electronic pdf format), such as the patent(s) and file history(ies) involved and claim infringement charts, if applicable.
These documents allow the firm to gain a thorough understanding of the technology involved and assess the nature and scope of the patent claims. To submit such materials or for further inquiries, please email us at info@PatentIt.com.
- The United States Patent Office
- The University of Illinois, College of Electrical Engineering
- Purdue University, School of Mechanical Engineering
- Arizona State University, College of Law
- University of Chicago Law School
- DePaul College of Law – Center for Intellectual Property Law & Information Technology
- The Lemelson Foundation
- The Lisa Foundation Programs